The Advisory Board of the Privacy First Foundation consists of the following persons, in their personal capacity:
- Hans Franken (Professor emeritus of Information Law, Leiden University)
- Quirine Eijkman (Vice Chairman of the Netherlands Institute for Human Rights & Lecturer in Access to Justice, Utrecht University of Applied Sciences)
- Wilmar Hendriks (Privacy professional & Executive coach, Control Privacy)
- Eva de Leede (Senior policy officer in the field of Energy, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy)
- Joris Sprakel (Lawyer in the field of socio-economic human rights, Fischer Groep & Lecturer in Human Rights Law, The Hague University of Applied Sciences).