The Advisory Board of the Privacy First Foundation consists of the following persons, in their personal capacity:
- Hans Franken (Professor emeritus of Information Law, Leiden University)
- Quirine Eijkman (Vice Chairwoman of the Netherlands Institute for Human Rights & Lecturer in Access to Justice, Utrecht University of Applied Sciences)
- Paul Francissen (Director Publicroam & independent consultant on digital social innovation, Envolve)
- Paul Slootmaker (Vice President Monitoring & Reporting, KPN)
- Eliëtte Vaal (IT Privacy Lawyer, The Data Lawyers).
The Advisory Board provides solicited and unsolicited advice to the Board of Privacy First on all relevant matters, including the achievement of Privacy First's objectives, strategy and policies. The members of the Advisory Board perform their duties unpaid.